The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) is monitoring vehicle and driver activity of the motor carriers participating in the US-Mexico Cross-Border Long Haul Trucking Pilot Program. The charts are a graphic representation of the cumulative information since the Pilot Program began. The aggregate charts reflect the following information:
- Number of Northbound Crossings per Motor Carrier
- Number of Inspections per Motor Carrier
- Aggregate Number of Southern Border States Miles Traveled
- Aggregate Number of Non-Border States Miles Traveled
- Number of Crossings per Port of Entry (POE)
FMCSA will post updated aggregate data charts each week on this page.