|Webinar Series |
Web conferences are a great way to hear the latest about FMCSA's analysis, research and technology programs from the experts.
Phone in, connect, participate, and communicate!
|Spotlight on ART CMV Safety Programs|
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration's (FMCSA) Office of Analysis, Research and Technology (ART) hosts on-line seminars that:
- Promote ART commercial motor vehicle (CMV) safety programs
- Inform and educate targeted audiences
- Spotlight safety program benefits
- Offer an opportunity for feedback and information exchange with participants.
|Why should I? |
- Webinars are free and convenient
- Webinars are available on your personal computer
- Allow you to learn from program and project experts about the latest trends, tools, and noteworthy practices in commercial motor vehicle safety.
|Who can register?|
- Webinars are open to all interested parties in both the public and private sectors
- We can accommodate up to 150 participants
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis
|How do they work?|
- Webinars are interactive all you need is an Internet connection and a telephone.
- Webinars can vary in length but commonly are 60 to 90 minutes, including a period of audience Q&As
Widespread Benefits of ART Webinars
This webinar series is part of a larger outreach initiative by FMCSA to provide:
- Technical information
- Study results
- Tools for using current programs, and
- Glimpses of what's to come in transportation research and technology.
The programs are designed to help transportation practitioners, academia, decision makers in the public and private sectors, and the general public to meet the transportation challenges of tomorrow by understanding the benefits of the research, technology and data quality improvements being accomplished at FMCSA today.
|What else should I know?|
- The webinars are held on a monthly basis throughout the year
- Details about each webinar and information on how to register are posted on the ART website.
- The website is also used for logging into the webinar and for evaluating it upon completion.